She must be a cat!!! (Or a sixth child) We were at swimming lessons yesterday. Maren was watching Emily in the hot tub (but she was reading) and I was watching the kids swim. We were at a friends house having private lessons so Emily and Scotty were also in the pool. I looked over and Emily was standing at the bottom of the hot tub and her head was covered with water. She was trying to get up. I yelled to Maren to get her - Maren saved the day (It took her a while to respond because she had clothes on and didn't want to get wet - she told me later "that was just a dumb moment, Mom" She realized later that Emily was more important than her clothes getting wet - not a bad lesson to have). She was fine, and actually got right back in. That's the second time that has happened (in the same pool). The other time, Brian saved her. I have left her in the car two times and forgot about her. Once when she was just a few months old (we went to the cannery and I forgot I had brought her with me - I picked up three women on the way - we all got out of the car with Emily in the back seat). Who knows how many other times she has been saved from a prompting. My sweet little Emily - she just keeps going and going and going . . . I'm very grateful to have this time with Emily. Every one of these moments makes me remember how fragile life is and that we should cherish every moment we have. Again, my thoughts go to Erin and like Mom said, I too look forward to seeing Erin again some day.
Jesus Christ is A Miracle
10 years ago



1 comments:
Yes, dumb things happen but I'm glad she's okay... We went swimming on Friday and Liam can now swim in the deep end. I'm so happy!
Post a Comment