Anna ran for Hoover Treasurer. I went to watch her give her speech today. Maren and Anna spent a lot of time on her posters. They were really cute. She did a great job on her speech. She was very sad when she came home today (she was sobbing) because she didn't win. She's doing better now. Hopefully she will remember this as a positive experience! Here's some pictures:This was her speech:
Hello, my name is Anna Lightheart and I want to be your Hoover Treasurer. I want to be Treasurer because my sister Maren Lightheart was Hoover Treasurer about 3 years ago. I saw what a good job she did and I know that I can do a good job, too. I am really good at math and I also enjoy it. So I think that Hoover deserves to have another Lightheart as treasurer. Do you know what Lightheart means? The definition of lighthearted is "happy and relaxed." I like to make people happy. I promise that if you vote for me for treasurer that I will make you happy. If you want to be lighthearted, vote for me, Anna Lightheart, for treasurer.
Jesus Christ is A Miracle
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment